Fulkerson Club Membership In Roswell, NM
The smart way to address small problems before they become big headaches!
Fulkerson Club Membership is your complete, full-service solution to keep your plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems running at their best. Proactive inspection and maintenance will help prevent breakdowns, emergencies, and costly, unexpected repairs — and keep your home or business running smoothly. Give yourself peace of mind with a Fulkerson Club Membership.
Enjoy the benefits of the complete Fulkerson Club Membership, which covers your plumbing, heating, and air conditioning systems:
- 15% Discount on All Service Calls: As a member of our Fulkerson Club Membership, you get an automatic 15% discount on your bill for any service call. This savings alone could more than cover your investment in a Plan.
- No Overtime Charges: Holidays, weekends, and after 5 o’clock emergencies will not affect your bill when you’re a Fulkerson Club Membership customer.
- Preferred Scheduling: If an unexpected emergency occurs, you’ll enjoy priority service over non-plan customers — and you’ll be back to comfort sooner.
Fulkerson Club Membership Plumbing Services
Don’t take chances with your plumbing. Known problems are inconvenient, and hidden problems can be catastrophic. With a Fulkerson Club Membership, you’ll get complete inspection and diagnostic services by a Fulkerson expert to ensure that your system is functioning properly and safely.
Plumbing portion of the Fulkerson Club Membership includes one (1) visit per year.
Plumbing Inspection Checklist
- Supply lines
- Sink(s) (faucet, pop-up, trap, drain)
- Tub/shower faucet, trap
- Angle stops
- Waste & overflow
- Sink(s) (faucet, disposal, traps, drain pipe)
- Dishwasher connection
- Power cords
- Angle stops
- Supply lines
- Refrigerator ice maker line
- Washing machine connection
- Filler hoses
- Utility sink
Water Softener (operation, hardness)
- T&P valve
- Water connection
- Shutoff valve
- Gas connection (if applicable)
- Elements (upper & lower)
- Vent pipe
- Auxiliary drain pan
- Water PSI
- Water meter shut-in test
- House shut off
- Main sewer line
- Hose bibs (front & rear)
Fulkerson Plumbing & AC provides this inspection to identify plumbing problems, but does not guarantee it. Any damages arising from plumbing problems are the customer’s sole responsibility, and not that of Fulkerson Plumbing & AC.
Fulkerson Club Membership Heating & Air Conditioning Services
Your heating and air conditioning equipment is a big investment. Protect that investment with our Fulkerson Club Membership and our licensed HVAC technicians. The Plan’s services can help you:
- Avoid unexpected equipment breakdowns
- Optimize system performance
- Lower your utility bills
- Have fewer repairs
- Extend system life
Spring And Fall Visits
The Fulkerson Club Membership includes two (2) visits per year, per unit — once in the spring, and once in the fall — to ensure optimum performance of your system. With thorough inspections and tune ups at each visit, you can count on Fulkerson to maintain the condition of your units and ensure quality performance and longevity.
Cooling Season Plan Services
- Clean condenser coil as required
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Check refrigerant charge
- Replace air filter (owner’s option*)
- Check thermostat for proper operation
- Inspect & test controls and safeties
- Check condensate drain
Heating & Cooling Season Plan Services
- Check & record temperatures and pressures
- Inspect relays, contactors and wiring
Heating Season Plan Services
- Clean and adjust pilot
- Leak-check gas line from the furnace shut off valve to the burner
- Check combustion air openings
- Inspect flue pipe for corrosion or leaks
- Secure all panels
- Check defrost timer
- Check reversing valve for proper operation
- Check auxiliary heat strips
- Inspect heat exchanger for cracks and deterioration
- Check carbon monoxide levels at the time of inspection
*One free filter per system: basic only; 1 pleated or fiberglass.
Your Fulkerson Club Membership heating and air conditioning services will vary based on the type of heating equipment (heat pumps, gas heat, or fuel oil systems). Please note: Services such as filter change, safety controls and thermostat checks, and temperature recordings will be performed in both the cooling and heating seasons.
Fulkerson Club Membership Conditions Fulkerson Plumbing & AC reserves the right to reject any agreement if upon inspection by a Tune-up Specialist, equipment is found in such condition that service will be unsatisfactory to either party. No service will be rendered under this agreement if customer has a past due account. Fulkerson will endeavor to render prompt and efficient service, but it is expressly agreed that Fulkerson shall in no event be liable for damage or loss caused by delay or loss arising out of the performance of this agreement