Heating Services In Roswell, NM, And Surrounding Areas
Heating Services Include:
FREE ESTIMATES FOR EQUIPMENT REPLACEMENT
EXCELLENT FINANCING OPTIONS ON NEW EQUIPMENT INSTALLATION AND REPAIRS (WAC)
24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE
Call Now For Service
(575) 622-1600 (Roswell)
Fulkerson Plumbing & AC understands the value of comfort to you and your family. If your furnace goes out, our team is here to give you the peace of mind that you are getting quality work at a reasonable price. Fulkerson Plumbing & AC strives to make your needs a priority. We service all makes and models including Daikin®, Lennox®, Trane®, and Carrier® to name a few.
Whether your heating system is in need of a costly repair, or it’s simply outdated, Fulkerson Plumbing & AC will always provide solutions to fit your needs. Our Comfort Consultant or Service Technician will help you examine and review all the options available to help you make the right choice on the right product for your home, business, or commercial space. When you hire Fulkerson Plumbing & AC to install your furnace, you can have the assurance of knowing you will get quality products and services.
Warning Signs for Furnace Replacement
For most people in Southeastern New Mexico, the only time they think about their furnace is when it stops working during the first freeze. But there are a few early warning signs that can tell you if your furnace needs to be repaired or replaced:
- You have higher than normal utility bills: Even though the Roswell weather tends to be all over the place, your energy bills shouldn’t be. If you’ve noticed an increase in the amount you’re sending your gas or electric utility company since last year, your HVAC system may be responsible.
- You hear noises coming from the furnace: Properly functioning heating and air conditioning equipment should operate quietly. If your furnace or blower is making squealing, banging or any other unusually loud noises, it’s time to call one of our expert technicians.
- You experience hot or cold spots in your house: If you shiver every time you walk into your bedroom or sweat every time you’re in the den, you may have leaky or poorly designed heating and air conditioning ducts. Our technicians can inspect your ductwork to make sure they’re properly designed sealed and functioning correctly.
- You notice your pilot light is yellow: If you have an older propane or natural gas furnace, your pilot light—the small, always-burning flame that ignites the burner when your heat kicks on—should burn blue. If you notice a flickering, yellow or orange flame, call a service professional right away.
- Your air quality is poor: Have your allergies worsened or have you experienced the sniffles more than usual this winter? If so, you may be suffering the effects of poor air quality stemming from problems with your HVAC system.
- Your furnace is more than 10 years old: If your furnace is more than 10 years old or has required frequent repairs, it may be time to consider a new unit. Newer, more energy efficient furnaces will heat your home more quickly and evenly than older units can, and they can save you up to 30% on your energy bills.